Strength Maximizer & Power Amplifier
What is Creatine HCI?
Creatine HCl (hydrochloride) is simply a creatine molecule bound with hydrochloric acid.
As a standalone supplement Creatine HCl has been shown to increase muscle cell volume, promoting an anabolic environment for increase muscle size.
Creatine HCl has been shown to have superior properties to other forms of creatine, specifically Creatine Monohydrate, due to its superior solubility and pH alignment with the human digestive tract.
Why do you recommend Creatine HCI over regular Creatine Monohydrate?
Creatine HCI is a form of creatine which doesn’t have to be taken consistently for the benefits, it just must be taken on days where you’re training. It has become a very popular creatine as it’s more convenient than a standard creatine monohydrate.
Key Features of HCI Form of Creatine
- No loading phase required, so only necessary on training days.
- No unwanted side effects, such as bloating and water retention which can be present in the monohydrate form of creatine*
- Creatine HCI is easier for your body to absorb, so it can be taken in a much lower dose.
The perfect micro-dosed performance enhancer!
- Enhance the results of any workout program by adding creatine HCl!
- Clinically calculated micro-dosed servings for increased muscle power & strength
- No water retention or bloating, only increased performance!
Raw Power & Strength Amplifier.
- Experience creatine HCl’s enhanced solubility & absorption for enhanced muscle performance!
- Clinically calculated micro-dose capsules are convenient and simple!
- No water retention or bloating.
- 750mg of pharmaceutical grade Creatine HCL per capsule dose can be scaled to your body size and needs!
Simple & Effective Increase in Muscle Energy & Performance!
Creatine HCl capsules allow you to customize the perfect dose to manage your own muscle performance.
The concentrated pharmaceutical grade micro-dosed capsules are easily be absorbed by the body for rapid benefits.
And that’s not all...
This product is of the highest quality, forget about common creatine monohydrate concerns of water retention, cramping or bloating!
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes prior to training with approximately 4-6 oz. of water. Can be taken on an empty stomach, with food, or stacked with your favourite ANS Performance products. Post-workout and or on non-training days, consume 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Warnings: Not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using any dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Consult a physician before use if you have or suspect that you have any medical condition and/or are taking any prescribed/OTC medication. Do not exceed recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.